Information about the event
ARRIVAL OF ANIMALS
- Tuesday, Nov. 23 from 8am to 6pm (only for animals coming from abroad or from far away areas); for different logistic needs, please submit a specific request
- Wednesday, Nov. 24 from 8am to 6pm
- Thursday, Nov. 25 from 8am to 6pm
Download the full programme
Program of the event
- Friday, Nov. 26: livestock competitions Brown breed (from 08.30 am to 1 pm) and Jersey breed (from 1.30 pm to 4.30 pm)
- Friday, Nov. 26, starting from 6pm: INTERNATIONAL DAIRY AUCTION
- Saturday, Nov. 27: livestock competitions Holstein and Red Holstein breeds (from 08.30 am to 7 pm)
- Sunday, Nov. 28: election of the Supreme Champion (around 12.30 pm)
- Sunday, Nov. 28: after the election of the Supreme Champion, there will be initiatives aimed at the promoting to consumers the value of the production chain, of breeders’ products and or involved dairy cattle breeds. Breeders involved in the livestock competitions can inform us about their productions and promote them.
Departure of animals after the show is scheduled at about 6.00 / 7.00 pm of Sunday, Nov. 28.
If required by concerned people, priority will be given to breeders coming from further areas.
Should you need any info or clarification about the event, don’t hesitate to contact us.