Let’s look at the international markets together.
Why the international markets?
The pandemic has not stopped our commitment to the entire agro-zootechnical community: farmers, technicians and companies.
In fact, despite COVID19, we collaborate with Agenzia ICE (Italian Trade Agency) to put buyers in contact with exhibitors, before, during and after the event, also with a specific online matchmaking platform.
Internationalization goes through an adequate involvement of the right business partners from specific target countries. Inviting international professionals means having many more business opportunities abroad. It is through an accurate market research and an analysis of international trends that we can select the right professionals to involve, also thanks to the precious cooperation with sector institution as far as projects in new target countries are involved. We also organize international trade missions and targeted meetings for exhibitors and companies wanting to find new market outlets.
We strongly believe in the potentialities that the Italian agro-livestock sector represents at international level and our commitment is really strong since Cremona International Livestock Exhibitions are the only international agro-livestock show in Italy, whose role is worldwide aknowledged. We are the best business card for all those wanting to develop new international business opportunities.
How do we do it?
Presentations on the major international markets
CremonaFiere organizes presentations every year in the most interesting and evolving international markets to always intercept new interlocutors.
In 2019 we presented the Cremona Livestock Fairs, representing the excellence of the Italian agro-zootechnical system, on the occasion of important professional and other profile meetings:
- Presentation of the Livestock Fairs to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, organized in collaboration with the Directorate General for Globalization and Global Issues in the presence of Ambassadors and diplomats from 15 African countries
- Promotional and communication activities in: Algeria, Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Lebanon
- Presentation of Cremona International Livestock Exhibitions to the Turkish specialized market and media, in collaboration with the Italian Chamber of Commerce in Izmir
Incoming Buyer e Incontri B2B
One of the characteristics that differentiate Cremona’s International Livestock Fairs from other sector events is an internationalization program to bring the most qualified professionals from the most interesting markets to Cremona and which offer greater business opportunities for exhibitors.
In collaboration with ICE Agenzia and UNIDO ITPO ITALY (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) in 2019, we hosted official delegations from 26 countries:
- Emirati Arabi Uniti
- Guinea Equatoriale
- Regno Unito
- Stati Uniti
In addition, in 2019 they visited us during the year:
- Uzbek delegation organizing visits to farms and processing companies. The initiative planned as part of the AGROCOMP project – Value chain competitiveness of agro-business & food processing SMEs through sustainable development and eco-innovation in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
- Pakistani delegation within the SsafeMilk Pakistan Tour project in collaboration with Ozolea and UNIDO to meet representatives of the agro-livestock sector and present their market realities
While in 2020 on the occasion of the all-digital SPECIAL EDITION we hosted:
- Webinar : Country presentation | Pakistan
- Webinar: Country presentation | Bielorussia
In 2021 and ongoing:
International trade mission for our exhibitors
Every year, CremonaFiere actively promotes Cremona International Livestock Exhibitions on the major international markets. In 2017, we organized international trade missions on some of the most interesting markets, such as India and Turkey.
CremonaFiere staff meet some of the most qualified sector professionals and institutionals representatives from the target countries, thus having the opportunity to present the Exhibition novelties and expand its professional network. Exhibiting companies can participate into these missions to held presentations and attend business meetings, thus profiting from a powerful marketing and promotional tool.
Reference targets are:
- local institutions
- local associations
- buyers selection
CremonaFiere and its exhibitors join their forse to involve:
- professionals of the sector
In 2019 we organized and participated in:
- Business Mission to Ireland at the National Plowing Championship – Carlow, Ireland, in collaboration with Entreprise Ireland
In 2021 we are planning:
- Business mission in Belarus, thanks to the collaboration with the Italo Belarus Chamber of Commerce