Why do we look to international markets?
We strongly believe in the potential of the Italian agro-livestock system in foreign markets . We are personally committed because the International Livestock exhibition are Italy’s only specialized agro-livestock event and the only one with an international scope. A role and position that we are recognized for both in Italy and abroad.
The long-standing collaboration between the ICE Agency and CremonaFiere is also confirmed for the 2023 edition of the Cremona International Livestock exhibition, with the primary objective of promoting the internationalization of the agro-livestock sector and making the excellence of the Italian production model known in the world.
Internationalization comes through direct involvement of the right players from the most attractive markets for the industry. In fact, by inviting highly qualified foreign interlocutors, opportunities for new business abroad are multiplied. The operators to be involved are identified by Agenzia ICE’s network of foreign offices, analyzing international markets and trends in synergy with CremonaFiere.
With reference to Livestock exhibition 2023, Agenzia ICE handled the scouting and invitation of more than 50 buyers from 17 countries who will visit the Event and meet exhibiting companies to establish and consolidate new and profitable business opportunities.
At the International Media Lounge located in Hall 2, ICE Agency staff will also be present to provide information and assistance to interested companies.
Agenzia ICE has been providing, for over 90 years (1926), information, assistance, consulting, promotion and training services for small and medium-sized Italian companies in all industrial sectors, through a qualified and competent organization and an extensive and widespread foreign network of offices (78 including 64 Offices and 14 Correspondence Points). For the promotion of the domestic agribusiness sector, Agenzia ICE organizes collectives of Italian companies at major international trade exhibition, single- or multi-topic seminars and workshops, training courses for buyers, chefs and online and offline promotions of Italian products with major foreign retailers.
In addition, Agenzia ICE is a partner of numerous Associations, Local Authorities and Consortia together with which it fosters the matching between Italian food supply and foreign specialized demand, including by inviting buyers on the occasion of incoming missions for the purpose of letting them know and appreciate up close the inestimable value of food quality, tradition and culture related to it, as well as the Italian style and creativity that make products unique. Since 2015, with the launch of an innovative multi-channel strategy, Agenzia ICE has been supporting the digital transformation of Italian companies through e-commerce and international platforms active in foreign markets.
Our international activities
Presentation on major markets
Every year CremonaFiere organizes presentations in the most interesting and evolving international markets to intercept new audiences.
In 2019, for example, we presented the Cremona Livestock exhibition, representing the excellence of Italy’s agro-livestock system, at important professional and other high-profile meetings:
- Presentation of Livestock exhibition at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, organized in collaboration with the Directorate General for Globalization and Global Issues in the presence of Ambassadors and diplomats from 15 African countries
- Promotional and communication activities in: Algeria, Egypt, United Arab Emirates and Lebanon
- Presentation of Cremona International Livestock exhibition to Turkish market and specialized media, in collaboration with Italian Chamber of Commerce in Izmir
Incoming Buyer and B2B Meetings
One of the features that differentiates the Cremona International Livestock exhibition from other industry events is an internationalization program to bring to Cremona the most qualified professionals from the most attractive markets that offer the most business opportunities for exhibitors.
In cooperation with ICE Agency and UNIDO ITPO ITALY (United Nations Industrial Development Organization) in past years, we have hosted official delegations from 26 countries:
- United Arab Emirates
- Equatorial Guinea
- United Kingdom
- United States
Also, in 2019 they visited us during the year:
- Uzbek delegation with arrangements for visits to farms and processors. The initiative planned under the AGROCOMP project – Value chain competitiveness of agro-business & food processing SMEs through sustainable development and eco-innovation in Uzbekistan and Kazakhstan
- Pakistani delegation as part of the SsafeMilk Pakistan Tour project in collaboration with Ozolea and UNIDO to meet with agribusiness representatives and present their market realities
- Webinar : Country Presentation | Pakistan
- Webinar: Country Presentation | Belarus
Business missions abroad
Every year CremonaFiere directly promotes International Livestock exhibition to major foreign markets.
CremonaFiere staff meet with some of the most qualified industry players and institutions in the identified markets: these are important opportunities to present the new features of the Exhibition, and to expand their professional network with selected interlocutors. It is possible for exhibiting companies to participate with a presentation program and business meetings and use these promotional missions as an additional marketing tool.
The target audiences are:
- local institutions
- local associations
- selection of buyers
CremonaFiere provides its channels to engage with exhibitors together:
In 2019 we organized and participated in:
- Business Mission to Ireland at the National Ploughing Championship – Carlow, Ireland, in cooperation with Entreprise Ireland